Tuesday, October 28, 2008

She Had A Good Time Too!

Not sure if this is right to say but I had a Good time on this afternoon.








Love this photo of Zia Patrizia. She had fun playing with Rocco and his toys.


This photo of Flavia with Roccos beautiful. One of my favorites.

Rocco made this day easier for everyone. We love you papito.

On this day we said goodbye to Nonna. It was a sad day but the family managed to laugh and have a lovely afternoon together. From up above, I'm sure Nonna had a good time as well watching us enjoy each other's company. I bet she was proud and she wouldn't have wanted it any other way.

We Miss You

2 comments:

Alex said...

Way to make me cry guys ...
She was totally having a great time with us, for sure. And so was Nonno.

Cristina said...

Ryvy, that was a beautiful tribute to Nonna. Yes, she, and nonno, were having fun with us, too. It was what they enjoyed most..being with all of us. Thank you!