Every photographer has this type of pictures. The car's light sequence thru the streets. I had to give it a try.
After I took some pictures on the street, an idea came to my head. I had to be a little different from everyone else . So I went home to give it a try.
And these are the results. I hope you like it.
These photos were taken in my living room in the dark. I used a small flashlight, but the flashlight was not the color I wanted. So I went to Rocco's room, took one of his red shirts and placed it on top of the flashlight. Set the camera to take the photo and began to draw and write names with the flashlight. The names did not come out as perfect as I wanted them to be. It's not easy writing words backward, but I'm happy with the results. I'll continue working on it until I get it right.
Enjoy!
To my family, hope you get the message. Love you both very very much.
2 comments:
not because Ryvy is my man and Rocco's dada - but he is the BEST!!!! We love you very much too!!! these pictures are AWESOME and only YOU would be so clever as to do something like this!!
Ryvy, these are unbelievably awesome pictures!! Looking forward to seeing more of your FABULOUS work!!
Post a Comment